Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Making Your own Pipe Rack: the interlude

After taking a look and seeing that beside the churchwarden article, that most who read this blog isn't for my two cents on which tobacco to buy or which pipe is awesome or not. But building a pipe rack, getting your hands dirty and using tools that have the power to claim your use of grabbing things and ridding a bike.
I have decided to again post, with pictures, the fourth and final posting of Making Your Own Pipe Rack. Yes I am counting this as part of the series of posts. So live with that.
If you are wondering when then you'll be out of luck because of several reasons one of them is that I myself don't know when I'll resume making this fascinating blog series.

So…………………*awkward pause*…………puff you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment