Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

This Blog's Revival

Hello to any who is reading or who is skimming this blog.

As you can tell you are the first and only reader to my blog. Over the year I have been gone due to life I have decide to live life experience to see if it can help my writing. Fortunately I believe it has. Given my writing some real quality and some purpose to my writing.

But alas I am getting off track.

When I started this blog I had the intentions of writing a blog about pipes to smoke and even become a pipe critic of some sorts. But I have yet to gain a following. So what I am going to do is to rededicate this blog to teach & show you, the reader, how to make your own pipe rack, to give an opinion on the various pipes, ranging from corn cob to briar to meerschaum, and to be a critic on pipe tobacco.

So now as I finish this post, I hope that this blog will be successful and will gain a following. As well I hope this blog will be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment