Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 27, 2013

The Summer's Menu

This Year has been abjectly slow due to my lack of inspiration not a lack of desire. I wanted to write about how my Tobacco plants. But I doubt any of you actually care about my attempts of growing tobacco. So I am here telling I will be canceling that series due to it being just plain stupid.

However I'll be moving to Memphis, TN for a job. With that Job, will come a paycheck and with that paycheck is something for me write about. Hopefully the wonders of a Churchwarden.

But most of all that I am exciting is the fact with temporary financial independence that this summer will bring me one step closer to two things that I wanted to do. One is traveling and seeing the world and bringing you stories that will inspire to travel and to smoke. If the world hasn't taken the fun out of smoking.

Another thing on the menu is the renewed hope that I can find one celebrity, just one, who smokes and will sit down and do a interview on this blog, which will be interesting to say the least. But don't hold your breath.

The Final thing I wanted to bring up is my thanks to my extremely loyal if not human audience.


With that I'll puff you later.

2 comments: