Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 6, 2012

the 3rd Tobacco Endeavor: part 3

Well a lot of time has passed since my last update. For instance I'm down from nine to eight, but I am still good. But and that is a big BUT, I am worried if I don't transplant soon and if not later today. Then my crop will be stunted and I won't be able to get a good harvest. Also my leaves are being eaten by some unknown pest, which now has claimed two leaves. Now I am all for survival of the fittest but come on!

As I don't want to be down by seven plants so latter today I am going to buy a couple of LED light bulbs so that I'll have 24 hour light coverage, while at the same time saving money on energy and the help with the environment. Also eight individual clay pots, with that I can devote more time to finding out who is responsible for eating my tobacco leaves.


So with that, this is the Pipesmoking Piper and I'll puff you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment