Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The 3rd Tobacco Endeavor: part 4 a quick update

Well goodbye you unholy summer and hello fall. With that I need to start really thinking about buying LEDs, for the fast approaching weather were about to recieve is cooler than the Ice Queen herself, but I digress. I also want apologize if I haven't been updating as religiously as I should be. But let me catch up first of.

I still have eight plants (trumpet sounds). But I expect to lose two to three plants. The reason is two of them is have been smothered to death. and the other one is too damaged, I think to fully recover. But by some miracle, which I am hopeful for all eight will survive to harvest time. But even if one does survives I'll take it as a success.


Well until next time I'll puff you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment