Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 29, 2011

pushing the restart button, again.

Hello,

To anyone who is still reading this blog. Sorry for not being attentive enough towards this blog. But ever since I was rejected from the Military due to my being having Aspergers syndrome. A subgroup of Autism, which means. Lets move on all righty.

So again I am sorry if I seemed to be neglecting this blog, because for the first two months and so I had been in a depressed slumped. Only now apparently after three months of being rejected I am starting to get on with my life.


So now that's done with, lets talk about pipes, pipe memorabilia, and tobacco. I have new reviews on for different shops, and I have the famed Tinderbox in my sights and I can't wait to write a review about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment