Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 7, 2011

How to make your own Pipe Rack update III: A possible conclusion, if possible.

This week I am, probably going, to post the final and fourth posting HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN PIPE RACK. Many of have waited and possibly stopped coming to this blog because of false promises and false hopes that I'll post the fourth and final posting. Yet many of you have continue to hold on in the desperate hope to see the pictures of this blog of the pipe rack of being built and seeing it holding one or two pipes.

But in the off chance, most likely, that I do not post the fourth and final chapter of the HTMYOPR. Then I'll understand as to why you have stopped coming to see my blog. Also realize that it wasn't my awful writing that kept you hear but, my empty promise of posting the fourth and final posting of HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN PIPE RACK.


So with that I'll puff you later

No comments:

Post a Comment