Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Pipe Rack Update IV: The finale is coming

This week, if not the next. I will be gathering all the photos of the assembly and construction of my pipe rack and post the final well before the deadline. Thankfully I'll be done well before this weekend and I know it will be up before Black Friday. Afterwards when you are done I would like it if you would send me a pic of your completed pipe racks, if you want.

Then I'll do an article on the interesting designs on the uniqueness and functionality of your pipe rack. Now I know this sounds weird, if you don't then you don't have to send me a pic and I won't. But there are two reasons that I am doing this.


  1. To tell my fledgeling self esteem that the numbers of puffs on my blog isn't some cruel unusual joke by some cyber bully.
  2. To give me something to write seeing that I don't have the funds to go to pipe shows, buy new pipes, and review pipe tobacco. Due to a lack of a job and lack of a paycheck, and my pride will not allow me to ask you, the reader, your hard earned money when the world economy is so shitty. 
Now if you do this, which would be awesome. Again email a picture of the pipe rack, your name, and your state, or provence if you live outside of the States, country, and what kind of wood you used. Of course I would prefer it after the final posting of HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN PIPE RACK. At pipesmoking33@hotmail.com and I'll make sure that your pipe rack will be featured in the article. But no photo no mentioning in the article, kapeesh.

Thanks always and puff you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment