Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 23, 2012

Not Going to Chicago this May

Since I wanted to try and actually go to the Chicagoland Pipe Show, I wanted to do it on my own. To actually travel by myself and show my parents, that I still live with unfortunately, that I can handle traveling to and from a different city and while at it visit a friend who lives in the Chicago, and some family.

But now I have two options. Not go, and miss  a good opportunity to review a pipe show and see what it is like through an independent lens.

Or take a member of my family, most likely my father and have him take me as if I am five years old and I am going to Comic Con.

So in short I would rather skip this yearly opportunity, rather than having my father or a member of my family holding my hand while I'm trying to do my obligation to you, the reader.

So with that I'll puff you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment