- Look for the Seller's record, and ask around. So that you can get feedback from other forum members and the admins.
- Demand pictures of said pipes, and ask about where they from, what pipe company made them, and what condition are they in. The seller should the answers these questions.
- Ask for the seller to use Paypal, if they are not. To ensure that you aren't giving away your credit card number to a processing company that has a shady reputation.
- Immediately ask for the tracking number after said purchase, and do not let up. So that you can verify for yourself and make everything less complicated,
- If you did everything from 1-4 and still haven't received the pipe then you need to make sure it has arrived and hasn't been picked up by someone else. If you did that and still no pipe make sure you didn't give the seller the wrong address or if you do have the tracking number then contact the shipping company and berate them until your pipe is delivered.
So with that I'll puff you later