Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My First Meerschaum

On this past Monday. I received my first meerschaum pipe and I am excited on smoking it. But I only have one kind of tobacco and almost out of that kind. So now I am in the market for some new tobacco.

But I don't want this tobacco to be any kind of tobacco, I want it smooth, crisp, and aromatic. For some strange reason regular pipe tobacco makes me want to cut my tongue off. Now you made be thinking of Dunhill or Peterson tobacco. Which I bet that they have some good tobacco, but I don't want to buy some brand name and be somewhat disappointed by the lack of flavor.

Also this is kinda of a virgin smoke situation. Laugh as you will, I know I would've if I was reading this. You really can't but help but think if  you were about to smoke your first meerschaum you want it to be a perfect smoke. Though reality may prove you disastrously wrong, like love. But if fate shines me a light of glorious perfection on this smoke then I'm a believer.

So as I bid farewell to this surprisingly small post. If anyone is reading this blog I would appreciate it  if any of you leave a comment about good quality pipe tobacco. Just leave a comment and a hyperlink in the comments block. Also be respectful to each other's opinions. Which I hope isn't too much to ask for.

No comments:

Post a Comment