Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

An Hopeful Interview

As I post this and get ready for the final posting of How To Make Your Own Pipe Rack, hopefully it gets posted by the end of next week. I am hopefully going to do an interview with one the world's most famous pipe smokers. No it's not Stephen Fry or any other famous pipe smoker, that is currently alive. But a far more famous one than him.

The reason I am not going to reveal his identity to anyone is because I don't know if the interview is going to happen and if it did. Not to mention there is a possibility that I'll get rejected. So I will reveal  the identity of the person whom I'm interviewing, only if I get a yes to the interview.

So that's that. Have a fine day to smoke and enjoy a pipe. Puff you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment