Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Tobacco Endeavor: Part two

So after four months of purchasing tobacco seeds and three months thinking that said purchase was a scam. I found out that my packet of Tobacco seeds, Cuban Corilla, had actually arrived. Now I am excited and to start on this endeavor and will do my most to update you on the progress.


I won't however being putting a deadline nor be updating you guys every day but every weak as to keep it easy for me. But I won't be doing this week as I will be at the beach. Now before you congratulate me on going to the sandy place where it meets the sea. Its a nightmare in which I won't be waking up for a long week.

So with the tortuous week ahead. Don't epect me to update you on how smoking at the beach can be enhanced with a good drink in hand, which is always peach juice with rum. Or any citrus fruit with rum, drink.


So with that I'll puff you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment